What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fun video

GREAT VIDEO

Marc, great video even with the two bug kills.:D I also enjoyed your other videos like "Starting the Day". They definitely went to my favorites. The editing, viewing angle, music, and no prop distortions are a pleasure to watch. Thanks for sharing.
Bill McLean
RV-4 slider
lower AL

early bird

Mike, I was wheels up at 0645......
Bill, thanks for the compliment......I am still a mere amateur at making videos, glad you enjoy watching.

Great video!

You could have ended it with the movie quote "Hey Mav, this is a great shot. I should have been a photographer"

Keep it up!

Doug,
Love the one liners that movie....."you screw up just ,this much!, and you'll be flying a load of rubber dog **** out of Hong Kong" (couldn't fit this one into the video)...Lol

Yeah, or the opening quote from Pushing Tin:

"You land a million planes safely; then you have one little mid-air, and you never hear the end of it ..."

? Air Traffic Controller, New York TRACON, Westbury Long Island

:eek::eek::eek:

Nice little video, Mark! "I'll have you flying rubber... .... out of Hong Kong".
I did exactly that, on 747 freighters, as well as logging 300 traps flying off the boat, and let me tell you, that Hong Kong gig wasn't bad at all.
Keep the vids coming!

Doug
Seattle area
-4, wings

Back