Home > VansAirForceForums

- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Go Back   VAF Forums > Model Specific > RV-12/RV-12iS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2018, 09:50 PM
DaveLS DaveLS is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL & 2R4
Posts: 200
Default F-1254 Support Frames and new RV12is Support gussets

The new RV12is has support plates between the F-1254 Support Frames and the F-1234 Canopy Decks.

What are they called?

I would like to add them to my build, original RV12 fusalage.


This has been answered in another post: F-01254A-R and -L

Thanks again, Dave

Last edited by DaveLS : 02-16-2018 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Updated
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:44 PM.

The VAFForums come to you courtesy Delta Romeo, LLC. By viewing and participating in them you agree to build your plane using standardized methods and practices and to fly it safely and in accordance with the laws governing the country you are located in.