What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I need KDVT hanger location advice

SJordan

Well Known Member
Hi everyone,

I currently have a south side hanger at DVT (empty still building at home) and am on the wait list to move to the north side. Kim the super nice hanger boss at DVT asked me where I would like to be on the north side if options come up and that left me thinking. Where are all the cool kids with RV's at on the north side? If anyone has any advice on and good or bad blocks of hangers on the north side I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks
Shawn
N11XZ -4 still building
dues paid

Just a word of advice.... If you're going to store anything in your hangar other than your plane be careful it's not seen. They seem to have a big problem with motorcycles, trailers, fuel and most any non aviation in your hangar even if you have your plane in it. Just my experience.

The ones on the west side are the newest ones. I like the south facing hangars better than the north facing hangars for sun in the winter and shade I. The summer. RVs probably are spread all over on north side.

Back