What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A good day at Ramona (KRNM)!

Dbro172

Well Known Member
The airport was buzzing Yesterday; BillC, PCHunt and others were doing early morning formation, the Yaks were coming and going via the overhead and Bruceh was doing laps at 3000' and 75% power breaking in those rings and flaunting the RV-9A whistle. And best of all I got the wings stabbed on:D

2h2qbt4.jpg

1zz15a8.jpg

PCHunt even let me crawl up in his T-6 for a selfie. What a beast!

106kcgp.jpg

2nlv342.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!!

Derek, congrats on the wing attachment-----------that thing is starting to look like an airplane;)

Nice work derek. Looking good. You will be chasing Bruce around the phase 1 box very soon.

Although one of you needs to paint a stripe or something on your plane, so we can tell who is who!

Dan

I'll be happy to paint my airplane as soon as the funds become available and I figure out what color. :)

Let me know when you need to pull off the wings and put them on for good.

Color? Why Pink of course!

Color ? I was thinking Pink. ALL PINK! With the name Barbie on the cowl. I figure I'd get Mattel to cover the cost of the pain job! Heck the cowl is already done.

*sigh* but none of my friends will ride to airports or airshows with me tho. Even my wife refused to be seen in a Barbie plane.

(I saw the Fischer-Price plane and thought THAT was a good idea too!)

Congrats Bruce of getting airborne!

CC

I'll be happy to paint my airplane as soon as the funds become available and I figure out what color. :)

Let me know when you need to pull off the wings and put them on for good.

Back