What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Missing Oshkosh & my RV

sjhurlbut

Well Known Member
Its a clear blue sky morning here - bit of fog in the valleys - in a far away location - 4300nm from KOSH.

Reminds me of waking up in the morning and wiping the dew off the RV before preparing myself to walk several kms, catch up with friends, up and down the vendor aisles 50 times, investigate the new gadgets, watch the airshow, and drink a few Buds.

I'll miss Oshkosh this year due to operations. Its funny how the brain just knows its around the corner.

Hope you Airventure guys have a good time this year. Please post pics so I can pretend.

Cheers,

Hey

Hi Steve

Sorry you will miss osh. Been a while. Steve is the one who got me started on my rv and took me for my first Rv ride, flying hours to visit a newbie and share his knowledge and skills. True expert homebuilder, top notch pilot obviously if they trust him with an f18 :D and all round good dude.

Guys like you are what the homebuilder community is all about.

Fly safe, if our paths cross again someday, first few buds are on me.

Cheers, Rick

Hope things are going well over there, Steve! Things are certainly different back here in MJ these days; You're RV-less (sort of) and gone, Lazer's RV-less and gone, Crank's gone. ****, these days I have to share the hangar with a freakin' Pitts! Totally slumming; mine is the only RV on the field now:(

Still trying to make it to OSH for my first Airventure; maybe we can do it together in a couple of years when your 6 is done and I'm semi-retired and have more time! Take care of yourself, buddy.

Stay safe!

Steve,

Stay safe over there and tell Donor I said hi! Let him know I stopped in and flew in the "Spew". No changes there!

Hey Gerry, Handy doesn't follow these forums, does he:D

cheers

Don

Back