What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N26ED relocated from ksua to khfd

turbo

Well Known Member
thursday looked like decent wx to fly ifr from florida to connecticut. i filed 9,000', had some diversions around some lines of wx in florida.
IMG_1374.jpg

this is looking back after having orlando vector me thru a break in the line of wx. breathing O2 and not wanting to climb to 13,000 i spent a lot of time in the clouds or just over the tops.
IMG_1376.jpg

making a fuel stop at kcre grand strand sc for fuel after flying for 3 hours i flew the gps approach to runway 5. broke out at 1,000' and welcomed by cold windy drizzling rain. $3.80 self serve, snacks and file to kged delaware for a stop at vfr conditions and a nice on airport restaurant for good food. the wx broke at norfolk va.
passing nyc is always a nice feeling.
IMG_1380.jpg

love these fun high performance aircraft. still need to return to florida for two more trips to get the heli and charger. :)

Hey buddy, we are sitting in a hotel room in Tampa where we just spent the day putting Myra's "Mojo" back together after finishing her new paint job. (The RV14, not Myra's) Enjoy the summer and We'll hook up when you get home to SUA.

Back