What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out to Saint Avation - Great Service!

FrequentFlyer

I wanted to give a quick shout out to Jesse Saint of Saint Aviation. He and his company recently helped me with the a pre-buy inspection on my recently acquired RV-7A. Since the aircraft was located on the other side of the country he also ferried and stored the aircraft until I was able to come get it.

Jesse also graciously put me up at the RV Hotel when I came to pickup my aircraft. He truly went above and beyond with helping me to acquire my aircraft, get a condition inspection on it and making sure I had everything I needed to be successful.

Thanks Jesse!

True Hero

Another of the True Heroes in the RV World. Jesse is a great guy and his facility at Marion County Airport in West Central Florida is top notch.

Jesse Saint.

Jesse is truly one of the friendliest and most helpful individuals in the GA industry. I speak from personal experience here as he has helped me out on numerous occasions in the past 5 years while spending time in Florida during the winter.

Thanks Jesse!

Jesse

Couldn't agree more! Jesse is a wealth of knowledge and has always been willing to go out of his way to help.

Saint

Jesse also performed a pre-buy for me, a 7A. On top of knowing the RV series inside and out, he's a pleasure to deal with! He really made my the purchase a confident one. I've over 40 hours on it, in the month since I picked up my new girl, love it! Just wish I were closer to his shop for upgrades:)

Back