What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need an RV ride in MO, I'll come to you!

Dynaride

I am considering building an RV-7 as soon as I sell my Piper. I would greatly appreciate it if I could talk someone into taking me up and letting me look over your airplane! I can meet you at your airport and would be willing to cover your expenses for a short ride or just the opportunity to look one over! Any RV will do! Thanks!

RV Ride

I'll pass the word to some of EAA Chap 91 members here in Lees Summit. Several RVs in the KC area; I've hitched rides in several different models in the last month, including a breakfast run this morning. Shouldn't be too hard to link you up with a ride :D
Mike

I'm in Jeff City and fly an RV 10. There are # of us in this area, so I am sure we can work something out. The ride will be free but the overall cost will probably end up being about 75-100K. (Personal experience, free first rides in an RV end up costing a lot of money.):;)

RV Ride

Thanks guys! I am going to try and hook up with the Pipe Cleaner to see if I can hitch a ride in his RV-10! The 10 is a little more machine than I am wanting to build, but He is pretty close to home! Still lookin for someone with a 7! Thanks!

Special thanks to MasterPlumber

I just wanted to express my thanks to MasterPlumber for taking time out of his day off of work to fly down and take me up in his beautiful RV-10. I was so excited last night when we got the details worked out that I could hardly sleep! i thought my wife as going to go sleep on the couch because of how much I was jabbering about RV's!

I was skeptical about the RV grin until he spun around on the end of the runway and pushed the throttle in! As I slid back in myseat, the grin came over me and I giggled thinking of reading endless stories about the grin and here I was! Ear to ear! Thanks again MP, you have made my day and soon you will break my wallet! I believe there is an RV-7 in my near future!

RV-6A in Lee's Summit

Not a 7 but loads of fun. If you want a ride I'll fly down to your 'port. I'm in EAA #91 and do the breakfast run also.

Would love a ride!

Hey Keith, I would love a ride in a six! the ride I took in the 10 was awesome, but didn't really give me a feel of what I would be getting with a 7. I think that I may get hooked up with a ride in a 7 pretty soon, but the guy is still flying the hours off of his plane! Shoot me an email or give me a call and we can set something up! Corey
[email protected]
573-746-1941

RV Ride

Keith and I have were working on our chapter's hanger tonight and he offered to let me ride shotgun. He'll give you a great ride-see you then,
Mike

Thanks Keith

Last Saturday, Keith and some guys from his EAA chapter made a breakfast run down my way and I was able to hook up with him for a ride in his beautiful 6A. I have to say that I am hooked! cannot wait to get started on my RV! Thanks again Keith, I had a great time!

On the Road Again

Just got back from working on the hanger and saw your post.

Keith's on the road this week, but I know he was happy to show you his 6A.

He let me fly back to Lee's Summit and I ordered an RV8 emp. kit as soon as I got back home. Two RV grins from the same plane on the same day:D

Good luck selling your Cherokee 180 and let us know if we can help as you get ready to build-EAA Chapter 91 members have two RVs under construction (7 and 7A) and three flying that I know of (4, 8, and 9A), not to mention several Zeniths, Sonex, etc. so lots of expertise available.

We've got a pancake breakfast this Saturday (13 Oct) and Young Eagles flights if the weather cooperates-good time to see lots of planes in one spot if you can fly over.

Mike

Back