What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kudo?s for Aircraft Specialty

Myrv14

JVL
Sponsor
Hello VAF,

I?m building an RV-14 and recently installed the cabin fuel system/lines. As everyone knows, all the parts and pieces to fabricate the fuel lines are included in the kits from Van?s. However, while looking on this site, I ran across other posts referencing Aircraft Specialty and the products they produce. Because of the positive feedback and reviews, I decided to give them a shot with my fuel lines.

So, I purchased the RV-14 Cabin Fuel Line Package http://www.aircraftspecialty.com/rv-14.html from Aircraft Specialty. All the positive feedback and reviews were definitely right on point.

Prior to ordering the kit, I had a few questions. I called the company phone number listed on the website and left a voicemail. The next day I received a text message (at 1:04 am my time) answering my questions and was informed by the sender of the text message (not sure specifically who) was currently traveling overseas and invited me to ask any additional questions I had. I received a second text message later in the day informing me my order had been received.

The kit arrived about a week later and was of very, very high quality.....and fit ?perfectly? in place in the cabin. Great customer service and a quality product. Just thought I would share my experience with Aircraft Specialty and satisfaction with their Cabin Fuel Line Kit. For pictures of the install, please reference ?Fuselage, Fuel System (Part 4)? in my blog below. I was very, very pleased with the fuel lines and undoubtably saved many hours fabricating my own from the parts in Van?s kit.

Additionally, because of the great customer service and quality fuel lines, I just ordered the Cabin Brake Line Kit.

Aircraft Specialties and TS Flightlines can?t be beat. Great products, workmanship and support.

Back