What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Two current RV-8 ads and the significant loss it creates for VAF!

gnuse

Well Known Member
I just wanted to bring attention to the two RV-8's currently for sale in the classified section.

Without going into detail, for anyone here will already know of these two, I would like to thank both of them for their significant impact on the VAF community.

It would be easy to say, Ron/Smokey -- aerobatics and Glen -- APRS. The reality is that they both shared and engaged so many of us in so many ways in our participation within VAF.

Ron had a significant impact on my purchasing my RV-8 and Glen provided me the reason and path to getting my Ham radio license and participating in the APRS world.

I hope neither of you disappear from VAF.

Thank both of you!

I am honored I know and have met both gentlemen. Stay with us guys your experience and vast knowledge is well respected within RV community. Keep contributing please.

Ron was a big factor in my decision to purchase a RV6 in part by giving me my first RV ride and more importantly introducing me to the RV community and the amazing amount of support that?s out there from its members!
George

Ron and Glen are class acts, and we can only hope they are both gearing up to begin work on their RV-10 projects ;)

... or that they are beta testing the RV-15 kit prototypes.

Back