VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

  #1  
Old 12-03-2017, 07:07 AM
Avengerboss Avengerboss is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ramona, Calif.
Posts: 180
Default RV Jackpoints Christmas special FREE Shipping

Happy holidays all,
Free shipping ( USA only) for the month of December .
What a great stocking stuffer. Don't forget to add an extra Arm!!

Here's the latest updates:
The newest RV10 Jackpoints kits should be ready any day now. Go to our website " wintermotorsports.Com" to check them out. We are still taking preorders for the soon to be ready kits.

Machining for the RV8 Jackpoints begins shortly with a delivery date set MID January. We sold out of those fast last time. You might want to consider pre-ordering them.

Still have RV6,6A,7,7A,8A,9,9A. "Round Gear" In STOCK.

We have updated our website for shipping outside the USA and we are working on accepting credit cards .
__________________
Finished and flying our RV 8 and 10
cool: sold the 8, looking for another now!!
Built: 7,8,8A, two 9As,10,12, RANS S7
RV Jackpoints mfg'r "wintermotorsports.com"
Dues paid, And an ADD
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2017, 08:11 AM
13brv3 13brv3 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tellico Plains, TN
Posts: 459
Default

I notice that you don't list RV-3 and -4. Does it really not work with those? I would have figured they'd be the same as the -6.

Rusty
__________________
RV-8, SN-80587, built, flown, sold.
RV-3B, SN-10751, rotary engine, built, flown, sold
RV-8, SN-82470, built, flown, sold.
RV-3B, SN-11351, purchased (yes it's cheating)
2017 dues paid
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Avengerboss Avengerboss is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ramona, Calif.
Posts: 180
Default Jackpoint fitRV3&4

Good point, we have not had the opportunity to fit check them on any 3s or 4s. There are not any here close by that I know of who would let us try them.
I have offered the kits to owners who asked the same question at a discount and a full refund if they won't fit. Granted that would be a pain to take your axel bolts out to put a set on only to find out it won't work.
I'd say even good pictures and couple of measurements would help us in determining if they'd fit.
__________________
Finished and flying our RV 8 and 10
cool: sold the 8, looking for another now!!
Built: 7,8,8A, two 9As,10,12, RANS S7
RV Jackpoints mfg'r "wintermotorsports.com"
Dues paid, And an ADD
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-03-2017, 10:20 AM
wirejock's Avatar
wirejock wirejock is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Estes Park, CO
Posts: 2,726
Default Web link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerboss View Post
Happy holidays all,
Free shipping ( USA only) for the month of December .
What a great stocking stuffer. Don't forget to add an extra Arm!!

Here's the latest updates:
The newest RV10 Jackpoints kits should be ready any day now. Go to our website " wintermotorsports.Com" to check them out. We are still taking preorders for the soon to be ready kits.

Machining for the RV8 Jackpoints begins shortly with a delivery date set MID January. We sold out of those fast last time. You might want to consider pre-ordering them.

Still have RV6,6A,7,7A,8A,9,9A. "Round Gear" In STOCK.

We have updated our website for shipping outside the USA and we are working on accepting credit cards .
I don't see a web link. Maybe I missed it.
__________________
Larry Larson
Estes Park, CO
http://wirejockrv7a.blogspot.com
wirejock at yahoo dot com
Donated 12/01/2017. Plus a little extra.
RV-7A #73391, N511RV reserved (1,800+ hours)
HS SB, empennage, tanks, wings, fuse, working finishing kit
Disclaimer
I cannot be, nor will I be, held responsible if you try to do the same things I do and it does not work and/or causes you loss, injury, or even death in the process.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2017, 11:39 AM
pazmanyflyer's Avatar
pazmanyflyer pazmanyflyer is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Litchfield Park, AZ
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirejock View Post
I don't see a web link. Maybe I missed it.
He didn't have it linked in his post.
www.wintermotorsports.com
__________________
Carlos in Arizona
Wittman Tailwind W8 N53CH (built & sold)
Pazmany PL-1 N2029 (bought & sold)
RV7 - N537TC (reserved & building)
Emp & Wings done - working on fuselage - finish kit received

"The air is an extremely dangerous, jealous and exacting mistress. Once under the spell most lovers are faithful to the end, which is not always old age." - Winston Churchill
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2017, 07:09 PM
13brv3 13brv3 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tellico Plains, TN
Posts: 459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerboss View Post
Good point, we have not had the opportunity to fit check them on any 3s or 4s. There are not any here close by that I know of who would let us try them.
I have offered the kits to owners who asked the same question at a discount and a full refund if they won't fit. Granted that would be a pain to take your axel bolts out to put a set on only to find out it won't work.
I'd say even good pictures and couple of measurements would help us in determining if they'd fit.
You know how they say timing is everything? Naturally I just got back from installing my new tires... With any luck I won't be pulling the wheels again any time soon, but I'll inquire about the discount next time I need to get in there.

Cheers,
Rusty
__________________
RV-8, SN-80587, built, flown, sold.
RV-3B, SN-10751, rotary engine, built, flown, sold
RV-8, SN-82470, built, flown, sold.
RV-3B, SN-11351, purchased (yes it's cheating)
2017 dues paid
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-05-2017, 07:09 AM
Avengerboss Avengerboss is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ramona, Calif.
Posts: 180
Default Rv10 Jackpoints are here

Just received the Jackpoints from our machine shop. They look great, we will be shipping them out by Friday.
Thanks for your preorders and patience
__________________
Finished and flying our RV 8 and 10
cool: sold the 8, looking for another now!!
Built: 7,8,8A, two 9As,10,12, RANS S7
RV Jackpoints mfg'r "wintermotorsports.com"
Dues paid, And an ADD
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:28 AM.


The VAFForums come to you courtesy Delta Romeo, LLC. By viewing and participating in them you agree to build your plane using standardized methods and practices and to fly it safely and in accordance with the laws governing the country you are located in.