What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight to Half Moon Bay

Nice video David. Excellent song choice too. Any comments about the route now that they changed the SFO Class B airspace?

Unfortunately, no insights on that. The flight was before the airspace changes. I'm that s-l-o-w getting around to working on the videos.

David

It was uploaded from iMovie as an HD video. I'm still learning the "ins and outs" of this. Any instruction is VERY MUCH appreciated :)

Nice video David. Excellent song choice too. Any comments about the route now that they changed the SFO Class B airspace?

The Class B changes wouldn't have affected this flight. I believe the changes were to raise the floor a couple hundred feet over the Peninsula to give VFR pilots at Palo Alto and San Carlos more maneuvering room.

Does anyone know if changing from 30fps to 60fps will make a difference in the video quality or just eat up memory card space?
Thanks,
David

Half Moon is a great airport I fly there often. It is usually a steady wind that makes for fun short field landings

Back