That doesn't sound like a small leak.
My Matco masters are gold and they have the white, aluminum (??) label on them. Fluid will take the labels off though so yours may be gone. I had a LOT of gremlins in my set-up when I bought the plane. Weeping fluid and a drop or two on the floor every once in a while. But the masters were always wet. It didn't effect my braking and was a very steady-state problem from the day I flew the plane home.
I had someone help me rebuild all the cylinders and they were dry for about a week after that. Then, more dripping. So I bought more repair kits and did it again myself. There are going to be a million suggestions for why they leak. In the end, mine seems to have been then simplest of all, loose line fittings into the cylinders. The guy that helped me initially didn't have a good answer for how tight the fittings should be, so I would get them to where they felt snug and try to turn them further until they were in the correct orientation for the lines to attach. They didn't feel particularly tight at that point but I was afraid to turn them past vertical for fear they would not be able to be brought another 360 degrees back to where I needed them to point. In the end and at the end of my rope, I finally went past "tight" and found that I had another 360 degrees of tightening left in them. That seems to have done the trick for me. All this time spent and trial and error certainly made me comfortable working on the brake system.
I was chasing my tail for so long with these that I finally decided to clean the fluid off and tape some clean white paper towel over every junction in the system, inside the cockpit (don't forget the end of the cylinder where the rod exits!). I figured this way I could identify where the leaks were and I might learn something from that information. They never leaked again though. Clean all your fittings and the threads inside the fitting holes in the cylinders with a wire brush and a solvent. I can't remember what solvent I used but it wasn't a difficult job. Just a little tedious. I originally had one of the sticky, black, sealants on my set-up. I can't remember what it was (fuel lube or one of the other common sealants), I have them all!!
Matco and some people in here recommended Loctite 567. It is white and much easier to see a weeping leak on than the black gunk I had in there earlier.
At the end of the day, I tried the scatter-gun approach to fixing the problem in the beginning. I would suggest doing the rebuild and cleaning all the fittings and threads and then put it all back together. You will be back at square one now. I would also try the paper towel trick so you can see exactly where your fluid is leaking. If the rebuild doesn't help, at least you will know exactly where the leak is and you can use a more directed attempt to fix it from there.
Good luck!! Andy
PS. Maybe you knew all this already and really just needed to know which kit to buy...