What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

preview plans

dspender

Well Known Member
I believe I have seen mentioned somewhere on this site about preview plans that are available for review in anticipation of receiving the first kit package for the 10. Any directions for me where I can look for this?:rolleyes:

Preview Plans

Go to Van's website and in the search box, type preview plans, a link comes up, click there and all of the plans are listed for you to add to your shopping cart. Good Luck..

They don't offer preview plans for the 10 like they do for the other models. I called and asked just yesterday! What you can do is order the empenage plans now to review and then when ordering the kit, have them subtracted off the order. Mine are on the way!

Vans often publishes revised pages of the plans. If you download those for a certain model, you can see a buncha pages - easily ienough to get an idea. For example, the RV-12 revisions are a lot of pages, more than in the preview plans sets and they are free.

Back