What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone near Wings field (LOM)?

Paul K

Well Known Member
Anyone near Wings field (LOM)? North Philadelphia

Just had a new grandson born about 5 miles from Wings field and looking for any information from RVers before I call the FBO. Mixed reviews on line! Anyone located there? Looking for short term hanger rental or use, tied downs, or any info. Would be commuting from Sparta, Michigan, 8D4. Wife needs to be there frequently!

Last edited:
nice place

I've stayed there several times when visiting in the area... they have a daily parking fee around 20 dollars. They may have a landing fee but it was waived for me with fuel / overnighting. A nice field and FBO.

I?m not based there, but I know it. Being close to the city it is not really a RV crowd, but that does not really matter since you are just commuting. Hanger space and fees are going to be a little more than if you go a bit further out of the city.

It’s a crowded place Paul and I found it to be friendly. However the closest private strip to the city is Keith’s NJ25. But both his hangars are full of airplanes :)

Grampa!

Thanks, this is number 5 and I agree, it's the best!

This one was born about 5 weeks early and small. Spent a few weeks in NICU but is home now. Grandma needs to be there frequently so going to put the 7 to work!

Back