What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NC Formation Clinic Rescheduled to May 9-11, 2014

Len

Well Known Member
A Yahoo group is established to collect and disseminate information for the NC 2014 Formation Clinic at the Stanly County, NC airport (KVUJ) on the weekend of 28-30 March 2014.

Participating pilots should have excellent stick and rudder skills. This clinic is only for RV aircraft. Sorry, no RV-10?s, however we may consider including RV-12?s if at least four RV-12 pilots sign up. We will not mix RV-12?s with other models. All aircraft must be in excellent condition. Beginner's aircraft must have dual controls (throttle, stick and rudder), intercom, and PTT in both positions. No vernier throttles allowed!. We will arrange for competitive rates at a hotel in nearby Albemarle, NC. We will provide dinner on Friday evening, and lunch on Saturday. Further detailed information will be posted to the Yahoo group as it is available.

Regardless of your level of formation expertise, you will find the clinic to be a challenging, rewarding and fun experience. Check in here! Once membership in the Yahoo group is approved access the DATABASE and make an entry on the Sign-In Sheet.

Priority has been given to those who joined the group last year and signups are now open to all others. There are very few slots remaining and they will go fast. Once we reach 60 signups we will close the list and begin a standby list.

Gold Hill Airpark (NC25), NC
Track Me... Team AeroDynamix
Team Aerodynamix Videos...Team AeroDynamix Facebook

NC Formation Clinic

Lots of slots open ... please follow the directions for signing up !!

Slots still open for May 9-11 clinic...

All pilots,

We have a few open slots for the formation clinic at Stanly County Airport(KVUJ), 9-11 May. This is an excellent opportunity for those of you who wondered if you have the right stuff to participate in formation flight. One on one instruction is offered to beginners and we will progress at a comfortable pace for YOU. Typically beginners will take a back seat ride with an instructor so you can see what it's all about. The second ride is in your airplane with an instructor in your right/back seat. You fly the plane with the instructor backing you up as required. You may fly with an instructor until you and the instructor are confident in your abilities and only then will he clear you for solo flight. First flights are usually two-ship sorties with advancement to four-ship sorties as skills progress. It's fun. It's challenging and it's professional formation instruction from the best in the business. Come visit the Clinic Yahoo Group and join us. Open slots are limited.

Ron,
I signed up on the list this morning and was given access. I added a row on the list for the Clinic and for Friday scheduling.
However I received a spam email from the yahoo list that is from you saying the roster is full.
Have I been put on a standby list and when would I be notified?
I have not made room reservations yet but will need to do so.

Thanks much,

Slots available for the clinic this weekend. Fantastic facility and training.
fun-o-meter.jpg

Back