What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

6 cyl E-Mag

Greenley

Well Known Member
Just received an email from E-MAG ignitions, they are looking to confirm interest as they are starting their production run. Prerelease pricing is $1450 each, but the list to get that price has already closed. They did not release regular pricing. I have been sitting on some mags trying to decide if I should overhaul them or not, looks like EMAGS are getting closer so will hold off for now on the overhaul. Time will tell.

I was happy to get one of these emails too... until I realized it was not indicative of an imminent delivery. IIRC, there will be another email where they are going to collect money from us sometime in the future.

How far off that next email is, I don't know. But I'll hold my excitement until then.

Official release at Oshkosh, maybe?.........

Mind you, I think I said that 2 years ago (or was it 3?) :rolleyes:

Also waiting.

Here is a copy/past of an email I just received from them---------at least he hasn't lost his sense of humor, and is able to poke fun at himself.

"If all goes according to schedule...... it will be finished about two years ago.

As it stands today... we're very close. I'm sure you'll appreciate that at this point I've lost all self respect with regard to my predictions."

Brad Dement
E-MAG Ignitions
2014 Greg Street, Suite 112
Azle, TX 76020

Back