What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Video

youtube video

Thanks Pat, that was BEAUTIFUL with perfect matching music. Added to my favorites for preflight inspirations.

Bill McLean
RV-4
Sky Dancing

Good Lord !

This piece is one of the most beautiful examples of art I have ever seen and/or heard. The perfect balance of breathtaking geography, a unique and wonderful instrumental rendition of a John Denver's hit and some amazing "hold on to your seat" flying is dead on. I shared it with a few friends, all non pilots, on a high quality large monitor. Every one's jaw was nearly touching their chests as it faded to black.

Thank you very much.

Thought you were landing

That low pass over the back country airport had me fooled. I thought you were to hot to land and the body english from here was trying to help you slow down. Whew, glad to see the pull up and turn to the left. ;)

Sounds Good!

Pat,

Still working, so I dont have the bandwidth available to see your video. Looking at the previous postings, it sounds like your quality remains top notch. Hope all went well for the Haller NAS.

Back