What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ablescope Airbox picture access

Jesse

Well Known Member
I have a vividia borescope like many others here have used. I have the airbox wifi converter and the airbox app. I just can't figure out how to access the pictures from the airbox app so I can email them. Has anybody else done this?

Last edited:
If you can't find an "official" way of getting access to the photo, the other thing you can always do is just take a screenshot on your device while viewing the photo. The screenshot would then be available to send via e-mail.

Not perfect, but it's an option in a pinch.
(on iPhone you hit the power and home button at the same time)

Airbox photos

Jesse: at Sun-n-Fun I bought the whole package and have been satisfied with it so far. I downloaded the airbox app on my iPad and power the wifi box with a small external battery. After taking photos open the app and in the lower right corner of the screen is the symbol with mountains in a box, click on that and the photo files come up. Open them individually and you get a choice to save them in the regular photo album. From there manupilate just like any other photo.

Don Broussard
RV9 Rebuild in Progress
57 Pacer

Jesse: at Sun-n-Fun I bought the whole package and have been satisfied with it so far. I downloaded the airbox app on my iPad and power the wifi box with a small external battery. After taking photos open the app and in the lower right corner of the screen is the symbol with mountains in a box, click on that and the photo files come up. Open them individually and you get a choice to save them in the regular photo album. From there manupilate just like any other photo.

I had tried that, but tried again to push and hold on the Star and it saved it over. Thanks!

I borescoped my cylinders using the new Savvy protocol. With the Airbox app on my iPhone, I'm able to save the photos to the phone by pressing and holding on each one in the app. However, when Airdropping to my iMac, the photo file names are changed and I can't figure out which cylinder I'm looking at.

Back