What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ADSB-472

todehnal

Well Known Member
I was on the Dynon Skyview forum site and noticed that a couple of ADSB-471 users have received their 472 upgrade. Looks like they are working on the sign up list. Looking forward to receiving my new dual channel box. Has anyone on this site received a shipping notice?

Tom

Mine is on a UPS truck somewhere, should be here Friday. Yes, they are working through the backlog and contact list.

I got mine last week. Much smaller footprint. Easy install and setup. Worked great on test flight. Looking forward to using it in Mexico this weekend with a group flight.

I filled out the form on Dynon's website but have not had any correspondence from them. I just figured that I was on a backlog. Did anyone else get a response after filling the form out on the website?

I got mine last week. Much smaller footprint. Easy install and setup. Worked great on test flight. Looking forward to using it in Mexico this weekend with a group flight.

Same here. I added a short extension for the antenna. Probably could have gotten some extra cable length but would have had to open up the tunnel in the cockpit and the extension was easier.

Last edited:
Back