What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Crow Harness Strap size and pads

rkochcyxh

I'm ready to order my seat belts from Crow. I was in an accident 4 years ago and the seat belt saved me, but I did break a lot of bones and I suffered a collapsed lung and broken ribs. If I order 3" webbing and wider pads that cover everything, then I will be pretty much covered. But how comfortable will I be on a longer flight. What are people using and how comfortable is your harness. Thanks
Russel
RV9A Finishing

I've had the three inch harness and pads in my -8 since it was new - five years and 1200+ hours. I find them very comfortable, and now find two inch belts kind of skinny....

Paul

I had 3" lap belts in my 7 and changed to 2" and are more comfortable. Make sure you tell them you want pull up adjustment on the lap and crotch strap. The crotch strap is a must in my opinion. Also I like the kam lock latches. Crow is a great company. Don

Also, when you order make sure you get the sewn on type of pads, vs. the ones which velcro on. I'm planning on sending mine back because the PITA velcro ones will cause the strap to twist and you frequently have to adjust them to keep comfortable. The belts and camlock are of great quality and an excellent value.

Back