What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Info on KEUG? - Flying to pick up daughter

Flying again!

Well Known Member
Hi,

I am planning on flying from the DFW area to Eugene to bring my daughter home for the Summer break. It looks like the best bet is to use Atlantic Aviation to park at. Any other suggestions? Plan on arriving the 23rd of June plus or minus depending on weather.

It certainly wouldn't be any simpler than using Atlantic.
Not sure what their ramp fees are (if any) for little airplanes but I do know they charged me a ton when I picked up and drop of college sports teams there.
That being said, they were very pleasant and competent.

Thanks, They have a $20 handling fee for SEL and waive that with self serve or full service fuel purchase. Parking is paid to the city and is $5 per day according to Atlantic.

TJ

If it's just a quick in and out, they've been helpful and didn't charge me. It's been a while, though.

Then again, you could fly into Creswell just south of town (Hobby Field - 77S). Nice people there and easy access, self-serve fuel pump. They still have a courtesy car or two, I believe. Maybe give them a call.

Also, if you do land at KEUG be sure to call Cascade Approach inbound, and have them hand you off to the tower.

Back