What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need help reading forums

rkochcyxh

I know my eyes are going, but I am having a really hard time reading the forums on my laptop. This just started a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure I did something to the computer. The opening page is great put when I go into the forums my font for the whole page goes to about 3. Any ideas?
Thanks Russel Koch
RV9A
not done yet, what else can I say

If you hold "Ctrl" and press "+" or "-" this will zoom in and out. Hope that helps.

:p

Last edited:
Where's the LIKE button? Sometimes we get so busy using these wonderful machines that we forget the little things like how to change a display size. :)

Also....if you have a mouse hooked up, the same aformentioned functionality works if just hold "Ctrl" and roll the mouse wheel fwd or back.

Cheers,
Stein

Might not need a mouse

Also....if you have a mouse hooked up, the same aformentioned functionality works if just hold "Ctrl" and roll the mouse wheel fwd or back.

Also works on some laptops without a mouse. Mine has a touchpad with the equivalent of the mouse wheel in a zone up the righthand side of the touchpad.

Hold down CTRL and slide finger up or down this zone to zoom in or out.

Thanks

I feel; like a fool for not knowing this. And you are probably wondering how can he possibly be building an air plane. When I'm stumped I ask. Thanks again guys.
Russel

smart

I feel; like a fool for not knowing this. And you are probably wondering how can he possibly be building an air plane. When I'm stumped I ask. Thanks again guys.
Russel

You da man Russell. At least the Smart man to ask. Good luck with your build - and computer!

Russel

Don't feel bad; I've lost track of how many computers I've programmed to control rocket test stands, and I didn't know this worked outside of LabVIEW...

Cheers,
Stein
I couldn't get that one to work at first, but reread the post and he said mouse WHEEL. DOH!

I appologise for the smart @$$ response, but I couldn't resist with the font size :D. I hope it was taken in good taste, Russel. It's certainly not a silly question by any means! A co-worker of mine always misplaces her glasses and really appreciates any of my modified memos made out to her.

Last edited:
Back