What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bruce's Covers- Super Customer Service

f14av8r

Well Known Member
I ordered some intake covers from Bruce's Custom Covers. They did a workmanlike job and the covers fit okay, but not great. See photo. Then, they sent me a survey asking me if I was happy. I replied that I was a little disappointed with the fit. I got an immediate response asking for more information. I sent them photos. The customer service person said it looked to him like the covers were a little to larger, causing them to "wrinkle" up when paced in the intakes. He said they'd produce a new set and send them to me no charge. Sure enough, a few weeks later, I get a new set that fits PERFECTLY! See photo. No bull about returning the old ones, shipping charges, or anything else. Just, "hey, we didn't get it right the first time, here's a new set."

I highly recommend Bruce's Custom Covers. Their product is superb and their customer service is superior.

Here's a photo of the first try, not a great fit but completely serviceable:
IMG_1791_zpsxwchrpxq.jpg

Here's the perfectly fitting FREE replacement set:
IMG_1792_zps8vkv15hf.jpg

I agree.. The few times I've dealt with Bruce's they were great! I always recommend them.

For what its worth - and not to hi jack the thread, but I've had similar results from Planecover.com down in Maryland. I bought a cover and cowl plugs for my archer. About a month after receiving them, I proceeded to crank the starter with the cowl plugs installed. They got chewed up and spit out along with ripping my alternator belt.

When I went to order a new set, I got a discount as well as a nice flag to wrap around my prop to remind me not to be a moron.

my title

EXCUUUUUUUSE me..... I have an exclusive on moron. You cannot use it without permission.
Happy T day

Back