What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AirFlow Performance

TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I just wanted to throw a quick shout out to Don and Colleen Rivera at AirFlow Performance. I attended their Injection class this past weekend, along with several fellow RVer's. Don and Colleen are awesome people, and put on a very informative class. I know many of you have already attended, but if you havent, and are using injection, I would encourage you to attend.
I was surprised at the amount of data they have acquired over the years, and for my mind anyway, dispelling alot of misconceptions about FI. From a plumbing standpoint, we can see where we can make some minor changes to our packages to improve fuel flow.

Despite some weather issues, we were able to do some nozzle tuning, and its amazing how seemingly a minor change can make a big difference in performance and economy. Coming from a past racing background, where we tested, and not guessed, Don demonstrated just how all of this works, and how to tune this system. if you have a mechanical injection system, Don has the answers.

Thanks to Don and Colleen for having us, putting up with our questions :)D), and their hospitality.
Tom

I'll confirm Tom's and Jim's post. I had my RV-10 at class and Don balanced the injectors. I couldn't be more happy with the results of the balancing and the Fuel Injection Class.

Whether you have an Airflow or Bendix fuel system, I highly recommend attending the class. Don and Colleen are great knowledge sources and hosts.

bob

Yet another testimonial ...

I attended in the Spring a couple years ago. It was a great experience ... learned a TON about FI that has benefited me several times since. Plus the hospitality of Don and Colleen and their staff is unbeatable. As a bonus, I had some time to kill and visited the BMW mueum and proving grounds just up the road toward Greenville .... load o' fun there too. :D

Back