What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New RV 12 Builder in arizona

Congrats! Built mine in Washington State and flew it down to AZ last year. Sweet ride. Good time to build too with all the new features.

Congratulation.

You will love it. I am doing mine at Glendale AZ. Trying to fly by New year 2018. Let me know if I can help you with any thing.

Yup..enjoy the experience, nothing like it. I built mine in Hayden, ID and just had my buddy (now a co-owner) and my son fly it down to Glendale, AZ yesterday (snowbird season)..

Maybe we could meet up for some RV-12 talk..

You're going to love it! I'm about 2 weeks a head of you and enjoying every minute.

Read everything you can in the forum search about priming, deburring and what tools you need

Thanks for the support thus far! Kit number 121074 arrived today! I just opened the box and dug out the paperwork. I figured I would read through that at least once. (probably alot more than once!) Before I do anything else. I am sure I will be asking you guys alot of questions, and probably even for some local builder support from you guys that are close by. Lately I have actually had the oppertunity to fly a SLSA RV-12 and that is what cemented the desire to build one.

Thanks again

Casey

Yup..enjoy the experience, nothing like it. I built mine in Hayden, ID and just had my buddy (now a co-owner) and my son fly it down to Glendale, AZ yesterday (snowbird season)..

Maybe we could meet up for some RV-12 talk..

And not a minute to soon, Schweitzer got dusted with snow yesterday and Montana got hammered over the weekend.

See ya in the spring, fly safe.

-Stitch

Back