- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 07-14-2018, 05:24 PM

Default Good show old been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvator4twa View Post
Thanks to all the great responses so far. I had a Subaru H-4 initially with an MT electric constant speed prop. I had the quietest plane in my area and even after it blew a piston, was impressed enough that recently I purchased a 2014 Outback.

I began flying in 1963 in the Marines and then TWA, but alas, since 2003, I rather than others fund my flying so rarely do I use it to actually travel. I fly it 2-3 times a week purely for the joy of seeing the Lordís handiwork. Today I flew my 300-303 Young Eagles over 14years.

Am looking forward to cross country flights to see how well it does, just donít want to be hurting it while waiting.
I like it. You can go out and have some fun as we do as well, or you can look at all the places you are going over and make some circles. These platforms if put together with some for thought will fit a number of flight profiles. I think that one of the big reasons so many different people like them for so many different reasons. You have the right idea here, make yourself happy doing the type of flying you enjoy at the time. Yours, R.E.A. III # 80888