What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Airworthy!

rph142

Well Known Member
November Five Niner Lima Gulf received its airworthiness certificate yesterday afternoon at the hands of NY based Jon Ross. There were a few too many threads on a bolt here and a missing placard there, but overall it was a painless process. Many thanks to my Dad and the entire crew at EAA chapter 1250. They were a huge resource during the final push at the end.

We happily relinquish the title of "Newest RV-3 on the Planet" to Rob!

Congratulations...and thanks for the inspiration (and the pictures on your web site)!

Invasion time??

THE RV 3s ARE COMING !!!

THE RV 3s ARE COMING !!!

Congrats Rob, good job:D

Cool!

Congratulations! We've turned to your build site many times in our quest and appreciate you sharing your build. I hope you get some time in the plane before the move and that all goes well!

RV3

Congrats Rob, nice looking airplane! Hope to see you at Oshkosh next year.

Looking forward to pics and video of your first flight.

Brian Eisner
Halifax Nova Scotia
Canada
RV4 C-GRJT

congrats Rob

plane looks great, still gonna try to get down there to see it before you posibly move to the west cost or maybe on on one of your flights you can fly over to SBJ Solberg its right down the road from me.

She is a beauty! Congratulations Rob! The hangar you are in is famous for parties :D Happy Phase One!

Congrats Rob! Now another chapter begins, please test thoroughly and safely, don't assume anything. And please say "hi" to my pal Jon Ross!

Back