What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Saint Aviation the BEST

garrys

I want to put in a plug for what I consider to be the absolute best avionics shop in Florida, if not in the entire US. Saint Aviation located at X35 Marion County Airport in Dunellon Florida.

My 10 year old RV7A had an older panel which I have been slowly updating. I've got a mixture of different vendor equipment.....Garmin, GRT, TruTrack, etc., and I have used many different avionics shops in the past to install the equipment. Getting all the avionics to play well with each other and speak the same language has been a problem. Each vendor points the finger at the "other guy" and disavows any responsibility for malfunction. Jesse Saint however took a genuine interest in sorting out the issues and exhibited the patience and perseverance to make everything work as it should. What a blessing!!!

Saint Aviation is the holy grail for RV builders/owners, performing all manner of RV maintenance including builder assistance programs as well as airframe and powerplant work. At any given time there are a dozen or so RVs in the shop with 3 or 4 under construction. The shop is clean and organized with every tool ever needed. The team of technicians are highly trained and thoroughly professional....and extremely polite and helpful. They are also experts in RVs. My experience with Saint Aviation has been the best ever! If anyone ever needs any help with their plane, that's the place to go!

This is a shout out for Jesse Saint, at Saint Aviation, Marion Co. Airport, Florida (X35).
I highly recommend Jesse for Dynon Skyview installation and servicing.
He is very sharp on Skyview and does a superb job, installing/replacing Dynon Skyview components and specializes in troubleshooting.

Being way down here in Florida, Jesse was recommended to me by Dynon Customer Support. Jesse and his assistant, Philip, solved my Skyview anomaly in short order, which had puzzled myself, as well as the tech's up in Seattle. Thank goodness they referred me to him.

Additionally, Jesse's hourly rate for labor was extremely reasonable, as compared with other outfits in Florida. I have used Saint Aviation several times now and could not be more pleased.

Contact Information:

Jesse Saint
[email protected]
Phone: 352-427-0285
Fax: 815-377-3694

10575 SW 147th Circle
Dunnellon, FL 34432

Jesse's the Best

It really is hard to describe what a great resource Jesse and Saint Aviation are for the RV community. If you are anywhere close to North Central Florida, you should seriously consider using Jesse for ANYTHING you might need done on your RV. Seriously, look no further.

Back