What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AircraftWraps Group install in Phoenix AZ

AircraftWraps

Well Known Member
We were going to wrap 4 aircraft, however one of our RV's will not be ready within the timeframe.

1 Open slot. Normally we would charge a $800 fee per aircraft to save the pilot/builder 100LL and travel expenses for a group this size. AW will reduce this Fee to $400 for anyone that schedules a wrap during this Phoenix group install.

AircraftWraps will be performing the group install at Falcon Field just east of Phoenix AZ.

Sept 15th-23rd. Your aircraft can arrive any day between Sept 15-19th. I will be flying from Reno to Falcon Field early Sept 15th.

If you have thought about wrapping your aircraft but thought Florida was to far away... here is great time to save a lot of time and expense.

Please send request to [email protected] and add "PHX" within the subject line.

You can see that time is short. We will need to act quickly on design and planning the install.

Regards,

Scott

Mine is one of the airplanes that will be wrapped at Falcon Field. I'm really looking forward to it. Big thanks to Scott for coming up with the idea to do a group wrap out here for us guys in the West!

Mine too is one of the wraps! I'm so excited to get some color on my plane. If your on the fence about wraps, come see mine after its done, I'm based at KLHM.

Bill

Mine too is one of the wraps! I'm so excited to get some color on my plane. If your on the fence about wraps, come see mine after its done, I'm based at KLHM.

Bill

I color matched your blue from the Budweiser Platinum today... the bottle had to be empty for "matching" purposes :rolleyes:

Wrap my VG's

I bet I would have to knock off my VG's to wrap, but it sure sounds like a cool idea. I'll check out your plane Gash when you get it done.

Yes, I will be at Copperstate for sure. It's a 10 minute hop to Casa Grande from Goodyear. I'll be glad to show everybody what a wrap looks like when it's done.

I bet I would have to knock off my VG's to wrap, but it sure sounds like a cool idea. I'll check out your plane Gash when you get it done.

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to having you fly formation with me and not get blinded by polished aluminum.

Nitty's back in town

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to having you fly formation with me and not get blinded by polished aluminum.

Speaking of which...I'm finally back in Az full time again. When's the next get together for some form work?

Nitty

Form wrap

Speaking of which...I'm finally back in Az full time again. When's the next get together for some form work?

Nitty

Nitty, I'm IN. Flying to CGZ Wed and off to BOS Thurs, but I am ready to knock some rust off.
See the rvformation.com calendar for dates.

Gash, I'll call this afternoon.

Weeble

Are these guys still in Business?

I've sent them several e-mails over the last couple weeks with no response (both via VAF and the web site).

Has anyone talked to them?

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan,

Sorry, your email got missed.

Multiple projects spreading us thin.

Phone call inbound now...

Regards,

Scott

Back