What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh365.org ... gone?

N8RV

Well Known Member
With the snow finally gone (I hope!), it's flying season around here again. I thought I'd see what EAA Fly-ins might be in the area this weekend, since the weather is supposed to be grand, and my usual go-to site is Oshkosh365.org, the EAA's member forum. It's easy to plug in a search for a radius around my home airport and not have to sift through events in CA, FL and Timbuktu.

However, every attempt to find it has been fruitless. Every link ends up taking me right back to the EAA home page, and the events calendar there is global.

Did Oshkosh365 die a natural death, or am I missing something?

web site

That was weird. I tried oshkosh365.org and couldn't log in. It was the slowest web page on the internet anyway. I tried EAA.org and couldn't log in. So I used the "reset password" link and it said no user exited.:eek: I've had the account for years. So I used the "register" link and it found me and allowed me to re-register. Very weird.

The May chapter video talks about a major rework of the EAA web presence.

Osh365 will be toast (thank goodness) if it is not already gone per this thread.

Go direct to eaa.org and explore the new stuff. It should be a big improvement.

Note: I just reregistered too. Just click on the link stating you are a member and follow the instructions. It found me with no fuss. I used the same screen ID and password when asked to input new ones.

Last edited:
Back