What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for hangar space in Miami

drdestructo

Looking for a place to park my Rocket for Nov thru April. Living in South Beach so would consider HWO, OPF, MIA, FLL

Don't need much room, just a corner!

Russ

west

You' re looking on the wrong coast! It's nicer over here in Naples.

Contact: [email protected] for hangars at HWO. I'm quite sure there are some available. They have also just completed a whole new set of hangars on the south side of the airport but I don't have contact info. If you want to, fly in and contact me and I will take you around the airport and see what we can find. Be aware of South FL prices. The average now for a T-hangar is around $650 a month.
[email protected]

Somehow I lost track of this thread that I started. Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like I might have something lined up in one of the new HWO hangars. Still open to a cheaper shared hangar option.

Russ

Thanks to Rog, it looks like I am set for the winter at HWO. There may be room for a second plane if anyone is looking at a very good rate for Miami.

Russ

Be sure to stop by and say hi at hangar 25 on the north side. I am usually there on Saturday and early Sunday morning.

Back