What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Phoenix area rental for Super Bowl?

cattflight

Well Known Member
We're Seahawks fans living in Denver and we're planning to head to Glendale for the Super Bowl. Wondering if anyone has a hangar apartment, condo or other space available for rent for a long weekend. Just my wife and I. We're still working out the details, but figured I'd ask friends here what they can offer (remember, whomever we root for, we're all pilots!). Doesn't need to be super close to Glendale but preferably not more than an hour drive.

Thanks!

:)

Funny you mention that. I've been trying to convince my sister to rent the 2 rooms she has at her house. She's just off Deer Valley Road across from MMI(Motorcycle Mechanics Institute). About 2 miles from Deer Valley Airport(KDVT) and 20 miles to the stadium.

You should see what is on Craigslist even, what people want to rent for, CRAZY prices. Not sure if I could convince her just out of principle but if it would be anyone, she would trust me and the people from this forum. She doesn't want to try and get rich or rip anyone off either so... PM me and tell me what you think is fair and I'll see if I can talk her into it.

It's a three bedroom house, her and her boyfriend, mid forties couple. She has a basset hound and so pet's would be welcome. Smoking outside only. Just throwing it out there so I can't guarentee anything yet but she did indicate she would trust anyone I trust and I think this forum weeds out most the riff-raff.

Tools and such

We don't have any space and we are a bit far from game, but if by chance anyone needs help during their visit, I'd be happy to help out.
Lynn Hall
Chandler, AZ
480-276-0635
I have my tools up at Deer Valley airport.

Back