What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First time on a forum: Tracy Saylor

Welcome aboard! If you've been lurking, you've seen there is a lot of help and moral support to be had here. Also incredibly easy to use and find info.

Finally!!

Hi Tracy,
So glad you're here! I've been trying to get hold of you for quite a while and even spoke with your daughter. I found out that your 6 cruises well over 200 and I'd gladly pay for some speed mod advice if you care to part with it. Can you either tell us or show us a picture?

I have a 180 Hp 6A and it goes pretty good so far,
Regards,

Welcome!

Hi Tracy,
I'm sure you don't remember me, but I sure do remember you. You were very cordial to us at SNF in 97 or 98. ( I can't remember which year it was. )Welcome to this forum. Glad to hear you're still at Santa Paula. I trust John Lynch is doing well. I'm looking forward to your participation in this forum.
Again...welcome!
Don Hull

Hey there you are

Are you THE Tracy Saylor. Fassst RV-6, aftermarket gear legs, wing tips.

Tracy I have your gear legs and have some other questions. I have been trying to figure out how to get a hold of you.

Please e-mail me: [email protected]

I would like to ask you a few questions we has talked about before a few years ago. If you can send me your phone number, I'll call; I would rather talk to you since I have several questions. Thanks a bunch, look forward to taking to you. Cheers George M

Welcome!

Did you ever find out, for sure, why the -10 became a glider??

Ignition??

Mike

speed mods cult

Tracy.... we are all waiting to hear and see your secrets... If it's one topic that everyone talks about it's speed, and pierre says you are the grand master of the rv airframe for speed... so please..... do tell!!!
Brian

Back