What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Builders in Wichita Area

brian5592

I'm New Here
Anyone doing a RV-10 build in the Wichita KS Area?

My wife and I have recently purchased our retirement home in Clearwater, Ks. Planning on building a 10 starting next year as my retirement project.

Currently building a 3,000 sq ft shop on our property that will pretty much be dedicated to the build. Son is an AP (as are all of his friends), neighbor across the street is an avionics engineer, most people in my subdivision work in GA. Seems like I've picked a good spot to build!

Would really like to meet anyone local that has/is building an RV-10. Planning on joining the Wichita EAA, but have not done so yet. My wife has retired and moved (from CA), but I am still commuting CA/KS for another year or so. After that I will still have to frequently travel to CA.....Perfect mission for the RV-10!

Hope to hear from somebody......

Brian Lee

2018 Dues Paid, what a bargain!

I used to live in Wichita (now Nashville). I go out Wichita about once per year to see friends.

I will be out there in my 10 on our around June 8-9 if you'd like to check mine out.

Scott

Thanks for the offer Scott!

Unfortunately I fly back to CA on Tuesday, and will not return until the end of June.

I will however be in Nashville 6/24-25...................

Brian

Rv10 in Wichita area

I'm down the road at KRVS in Tulsa. I'm retired and always looking for a reason to fly my RV10. My -10 has air conditioning...
My email is ghale5224 (at) AOL (dot) com.
My build log is located at nwacaptain.com

Thanks Greg!

Took a quick look at your build page, very nice.

A/C is one of the items I'm struggling with on my build budget.
End of summer I may be in Wichita long enough to take a drive or flight down to KRVS.

Seems I've seen about every model RV in the flesh except the one I'm planning to build!

I'll shoot you an email this weekend.

Brian

Rv10 in Wichita area

Brian
I will be at Benton Stearman field (1K1) for breakfast tomorrow morning. Should arrive around 9:30am.
Greg...

Last edited:
Back