What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB* RV-8 Looking to purchase RV-8 tailwheel with 0360 painted or not , Thanks

Chris S.

WTB* RV-8 Looking to purchase RV-8

Looking for a NICE 8, I fell in love with one at Petit Jean, but I was too late!!
I have one now (for about 3 weeks) that needs some TLC. I would like to upgrade if the right one is available.. I am hoping to stay under 90. Thanks Chris 334-300-8578

Chris Sells
Greenville, AL

[email protected]

Last edited:
For Sale: $97,000

All AircraftWraps logos can be removed. The yellow can also be removed to the metallic gun metal color. Full Dynon setup. Leather seats from Classic Aero. Amazing IO-360M1B 9:1 pistons 245hrs on New Mattituck Engine. Smoke and inverted oil system. 174kts True airspeed with power pulled back burning 7.2gph. 1040lbs without smoke tank and pump. Located Palm Beach Florida, will deliver anywhere in the US. (love flying xcountry in this plane).

My only reason for the sale:

Last edited:
WTB RV-8 Seat

Just purchased a RV-8 , would love a Oregon front seat! Does anybody have one they would like to part with. Thanks

WTB RV-8 This Week

Looking for a NICE 8, I fell in love with one at Petit Jean, but I was too late!!
I have one now (for about 3 weeks) that needs some TLC. I would like to upgrade if the right one is available.. I am hoping to stay under 90. Thanks Chris 334-300-8578

Last edited:
WTB RV-8 This Week

Last edited:
Curious, What kind of TLC did your last one need that made you swap completely to a different RV-8? Sorry to dig up an old post. Been lurking a while learning.

Back