What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

San Diego rv ride

Robin8er

Well Known Member
I'll be in San Diego over the next week or so. I'm building an rv 8 and looking for an rv ride, I've never flown one. If anyone has some time and is receptive to free gas let me know, I'd love to go for a ride.

Thanks,

Robby

I'll be there this weekend if that helps for planning purposes. I'm willing to drive anywhere in the vacinity of San Diego.

I'd be very thankful for just a short ride.

I'm a CFI, so if anyone needs a flight review this is potentially a chance to do it for free.

There are a number of RV's at Ramona, Montgomery and Gillespie airports, hopefully one of them will chime in.

Unfortunately I am still building my -10 in the garage. Drop me a PM if that does you any good.

E

I won't be around this weekend, but during the week I can usually get out to the airport in the evenings if you want a ride in an RV-9A (Ramona).

I fly a -10 and you probably would rather fly a 2-place, but we go down to CRQ all the time. Could arrange to make the trip on the weekend.

-Marc

Back