VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 06-28-2017, 07:27 PM

Default SOLD: GTX-330ES Transponder for sale upgraded in box

I have two units coming from Garmin direct with perfect panel faces, 8130s, warranty and tray and connector. These are ADS-B out ready. I can sell them outright or swap for your non-ES 330 if it is also in perfect shape and you don't want any downtime. The outright is $2450 and the unit is eligible for the FAA rebate of $500 and you can contact me for swap details if interested. Both units are at Garmin now so delivery is end of June or first week of July. The units will be shipped from the dealer here at Spruce Creek 7FL6 (beside my hangar) and you can arrange with me by phone or email or visit my G3X installation ongoings at Spruce and pick it up including lunch and some gas!

Paul
321-214-1724

Last edited by paulmiller : 07-23-2017 at 05:43 AM.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:20 PM

One is now spoken for leaving one really nice 330ES coming out of Garmin this week. The one taken will be an exchange so it will eventually be available in a few weeks also. Thanks.
Old 07-13-2017, 02:08 PM

This is a picture of the first of two I have from Garmin. This is ADS-B out ready with tray, connector, pins, backplate, warranty, 8130. edit: combine this with an inexpensive "in" device as listed in some other ads on this site and you have a complete in/out ADS-B fully compliant setup for half the price of a new GARMIN full ADS-B box.

Last edited by paulmiller : 07-13-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:16 PM

Default SOLD

Both these units sold to lucky airplanes. I have two more coming after OSH. Thanks.