Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 07-11-2017, 08:27 AM

Default FS: 2017 Oshkosh Lodging, $59/night

SOLD - Pending Payment.

Sadly, due to a change of plans, I will not make it to Oshkosh this year. My lodging reservation is available from July 22 - July 25 at the VALLEY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL- EAA LODGE. I spoke with Debbie at reservations and they allow reservation transfers AND change of dates.

Details:

Check-in: Sat 07/22/17
Check-out: Tue 07/25/17 (3 nights)

UPDATE 7/17/2017 - *** NOTE: VCS will allow the reservation dates to be changed: Sun-Wed, Mon-Thurs, etc. ****

$59/night (my cost). Total: $177.00 for 3 nights. I will accept payment via Paypal and will transfer the reservation to your name.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thank you.

YOUR STAY AT VCS INCLUDES:
* Complimentary breakfast 6:00-8:00 AM daily

* Shuttle service to and from the EAA AirVenture Fairgrounds. The shuttle departs our facility
each morning (7:00 AM and 8:30 AM) then departs EAA each evening (5:30 PM and 7:00 PM).

* Dinner is available to you each evening (6:00-8:00 PM daily) at a cost of $9-10.

* Also included is fun and fellowship with fellow aviation enthusiasts from around the world. Our gymnasium will be open as well as a common area with a TV, ping pong table, cards, games and other entertainment. Fire pit for your use each evening, weather permitting.

Beginning Saturday, July 22 and throughout EAA week, the following cell phone will be answered 24/7: (920) 456-9764

Please add it to your phone contacts now should you need to contact us for any reason during your stay.

Just some notes about your stay:

Check –in:
We know you cannot always control exactly what time you arrive in Oshkosh. Our doors open on Saturday, July 22 at 2PM. Following Saturday, we can check you in after 10am, but please note that before 4pm, your bed may not be entirely ready, but you may certainly settle in.

We will have staff at our registration desk from 8am-8pm and staff on hand after that, but not necessarily at the desk. If your check-in needs fall outside of those hours, please let us know by calling the EAA cell phone listed above so our "night man" can be sure to wait up for you.

Check–out:
We ask guests to check out by 9am in order to prepare for incoming guests. If this doesn’t match up with your travel plans (i.e. planning to spend the day at EAA before departing) we’re happy to keep your luggage secured for you until you are ready to depart with it.

Security:
Some have inquired about locking up belongings while you’re gone each day, particularly laptops and other electronics. We do have lockers available for your use (they are large enough for a laptop or duffle bag, but not for any type of suitcase). If you think you’d like to use a locker during your stay, please bring your own lock, otherwise, we have some available for purchase.

VALLEY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
3450 Vinland Street
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Phone: 920.231.9704 x18
E-mail: reservations@vcoshkosh.com

Thank you.

John

Last edited by intothinair : 07-17-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:18 AM

Pm sent on lodging
Old 07-11-2017, 11:13 PM

I always stay at VCS, it's a good deal, and the folks are friendly. I'll be there again this year with my pals.

Ed
Old 07-12-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edneff View Post
I always stay at VCS, it's a good deal, and the folks are friendly. I'll be there again this year with my pals.

Ed
+1, I stayed with them a few years back. It's a great deal, and if you can find friendlier people anywhere, I'd be amazed.
2017 Dues Paid
Old 07-12-2017, 08:50 PM

Default I'll be straying there

I will be there from Sun-Fri. 12 years in a row.

Paul Merems (EAA Tech Counselor, EAA Sheetmetal Workshop Instructor/Volunteer 12 yrs)
ExperimentalAero-HANGAR BANNERS
www.experimentalaero.com
RV-7A (Flying since 2010)/RV-4 (sold 1990)
Tucson, Arizona 85749
Old 07-14-2017, 09:52 PM

Default Oshkosh Lodging

VCS permits reservation transfers AND change of dates.

Last edited by intothinair : 07-17-2017 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:44 PM

Default Oshkosh Lodging

VCS permits reservation transfers AND change of dates.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:31 PM

Default rooms

how many people to a room and any air condition.