What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Argentinians RV are having too much fun!

There is a RV-7 along the mid part of the video that has some serious horsepower.

Thanks Mich!!!

My RV-7 is a comon RV, Engine Superior IO-360, Hartzell Propeller c/s, Raven Inv. oil system, homemade smoke system.

For aerobatic, set my engine, 2400 RPM x 24 inch mp.

;)

I am going to copy your paint! Love the vid!
Our Airplanes will look much the same (tip up, smooth cowl, pait), just mine has a few more years untill completion and different belly paint colors.
Again love the vid, keep them coming.

Cant wait to see you in Oshkosh!

I hope that we meet this year. I need an usa 3g sim ;).

Makes me want to move to Argentinian...

Came when you like, it's a garantee the "asado argentino" (Argentinian BBQ) All rvators are welcome like hapen in every places.

Argentina will welcome you with open arms!

I'ta like this!

All I can say is Wow!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I am going to copy your paint! Love the vid!
Our Airplanes will look much the same (tip up, smooth cowl, pait), just mine has a few more years untill completion and different belly paint colors.
Again love the vid, keep them coming.

I was studing the web a lot of time for trying to do an original vid, also there are many similar things to anothers, I try to copy less as posible and until the raven (the same that I use in the videos) that it's painting in the tail I order the design, I advice that you look for somethin that it's absolutly own. The red it's very difficult to obtain, needs several steps. (It's the red misil of monokote of the RC models)
Whatever, it's an honor that you like the vid, send me an invitation to facebook (Roberto Buonocore, send me a private message sayin who are you) There are many pictures of the building and the painting

Perfect proof the RV is a very capable aerobatic ride

There's not a specify but have importants funny moments with all the extras that have compare with the acrobatics airplanes

Back