What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The Birthing of our RV-8!

Excellent, now learn where 9A0 is and come visit. There have been many visitors along that route. :)

Congrats JT, it seems that first flight is getting closer
Your RV8 is really nice and I can't wait to know how it performs with the IO-375!

Congrats JT

Been following your build site for a few years now....beautiful work. Can't wait to see the first video of your flight!

Nice, I can't wait to get mine to that point. I am just drilling the fuselage now.

Only difference will be is that once out of the basement I am at the airport, no trailer for me.

Way 2 go

Excellent JT! Glad to see it freed from the basement! Like others have said, can't wait to see it fly!
See ya at OSH '12!

Great Job JT

I wonder who put the side boards on the back of the trailer:rolleyes:
Looks like your close.
We now have 4 hours of Phase I complete, only 36 more to go:p

Nice looking 8

Also recognize the airport as KVPC . I'm in the blue/ grey RV9 that frequents there. N908DR let me know if you need any help in the final assy. I'm retired and available most anytime. DRRhodes

Thanks!

Thanks Guys! It's getting very hard to sleep at night....

Jerry- I asked Gordon who I needed to thank for the trailer, but he wasn't sure. It sounds like you are the Man, so Thanks a Ton! Without the sideboard mod, I wouldn't have been able to make the move.

Thanks again to EAA 690 for the use of their trailer!

Now, time to get this project to the Finish Line!

Thanks Dennis. I'll be in touch with you, Jeff, and Cary soon!

Also recognize the airport as KVPC . I'm in the blue/ grey RV9 that frequents there. N908DR let me know if you need any help in the final assy. I'm retired and available most anytime. DRRhodes

Congrats! I know you'll enjoy it. I'm less than 3 months into building my -8, enjoying the build process but can't wait to get to another one in the air.

Sled

Back