What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Buying an aircraft over the weekend, need insurance NOW?

Jcummins

You now have an option to bind coverage automatically online through Global Aerospace Insurance just follow these 4 easy steps:

1. Visit - https://www.ajg.com/s/light-aircraft-insurance/
2. Scroll down and click on “buy coverage online today”
3. Complete the online application (not all pilot/aircraft combinations qualify for an instant quote, and may get referred to an underwriter)
4. Pay via credit card or PayPal right on their site *When using the online binding system, if you do not receive a policy by email you DO NOT have coverage

This may come in handy if you found the perfect plane and it’s a holiday weekend and the offices are closed. The convenient way to buy insurance helped Mr. Zarouri put his policy in place quickly, see what he had to say:

“I bought an RV9A from a fella in Virginia, and my next step was to shop for insurance. I was very hesitant on how to do it since I didn’t know what to expect. To my surprise, after I went to https://www.ajg.com/s/light-aircraft-insurance/, it was even easier than buying my car insurance. After a few clicks, my insurance policy was in my email inbox, the whole thing didn’t take more than 3 minutes, and the rates are way less than what my other fellow RV owners are paying!”

Jennifer Cummins ([email protected])
Leah Ringeisen ([email protected])
Shanna Linton ([email protected])

Gallagher Aviation
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
(Formerly NationAir Aviation Insurance)
www.ajg.com/lightaircraft / www.ajg.com

Last edited:
I actually jus bought insurance from them for my RV9A
im a first timer and I was surprised to how simple and honest the process was , it took less than 5 minutes to complete the application , click , pay and my policy and proof of coverage was in my email instantly .
I was thinking it was even easier than buying car insurance !

Just a reminder...

Hello everyone,

I'm sure everyone is looking forward to this long weekend coming up. The official start of summer and I don't know about the weather where you're at, but it's going to be beautiful here! Hopefully everyone will get some time in the air over the next couple of days.

If you happen to be purchasing an aircraft, I wanted to send a reminder out that there is an option to purchase coverage online directly with Global. We've had a lot of people enjoying the benefits of this automatic binding process while still keeping an agent to help you with all of your future needs.

Our office will be closing Friday at 1 CST in remembrance of those who died in service. We will be open again on Tuesday.

Back