What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Decals

Bootscooter

Hi All,

Just wondering if there was a source for getting RV14 stickers/decals of the logo for the panel and tail, like the RV12 has. I know I could go and get printed but it's a big job for a small run. Any ideas? Rgs Chad.

Last edited:
Wayne at Stickerart.com.au

Did a nice little decal for us of our names to go on the side of the plane. Happy to do a small run and it didn't cost the earth. We supplied him the graphics in .AI format (vector art).

Just saing.

Always trying to help you guys. We found another way of doing this that looks and stays good for a long time as well as can be reused. We went to a trophy shop and had thin vinyl strips with what we needed put into the plastic. You can get then in a number of colors and any size you wish. We liked the black with white lettering, the red with white lettering and the blue with white lettering. I had a nice big one made in red with the N number to set at the top of the panel. Just an idea here, hope it helps, Yours, R.E.A. III #80888

Back