Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 11-30-2017, 05:41 PM

Default Post graduate job seeker

Hi All,

This is a post for my VAF son. See : http://www.vansairforce.com/communit...ad.php?t=94627 This is a shout out to my VAF family for leads for a self starter who has just completed his M.Sc from the School of Integrated Climate System Sciences (SICSS), CliSAP, Universität Hamburg.

Prior to that, Ben obtained his B.Sc from Université de la Méditerranée (Aix-Marseille) in Chemical and Physical Oceanography

Ben is looking for opportunities anywhere in the world... Fluent in English , French, working knowledge of German.... and obviously a well-traveled guy at a young age.

Well, in my past, the best opportunities came from acquaintances, thus my post here.

I bet Ben will be a good fit anywhere he manages to land.

PM me if you are interested in getting a resume from him.

Thanks all,

Chris
Renew 07/18
Old 12-01-2017, 09:19 AM

Chris, I looked at your previous post and the happy day flying that -8 with your son and co-builder. You two can be very proud to share such a project to successful completion.

You piqued my interest and I researched the university and its curriculum. I wish your son well in his endeavors and in that field of study I'm confident he'll find a satisfying career. Maybe not south of your border but certainly in more forward thinking areas of the globe. Happy travels in the RV-8.

Cheers, Hans

I'd rather fly than tinker.

"There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician, the other is an artist in love with flight."
- Elrey B. Jeppesen,