What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Heading to Reno!

Don Patrick

Well Known Member
Finalized plans for the Reno air races in September. I?ve never been. Going to be there Sep 12 leaving the 16th. Any RVers on this forum racing there this year?

You wont see many of us there again. The class is getting too fast. Also, the number of racer on the track may be going down. I am switching classes.

Metal Mafia!!

You wont see many of us there again. The class is getting too fast. Also, the number of racer on the track may be going down. I am switching classes.

214.931 is too slow����?? Love seeing the metal mafia there!!

One of the locals is upgrading prop and horsepower this year; possible new sport class addition ����

Last edited:
An RV class (basically stock) quasi formula one would be fun and sustainable.

Bevan.

I am moving to the formula 1 class if all goes well. Building a plane right now (i put pics on the ice cream social thread).

The Sport class is awesome but my RV cant hang. An RV class would be awesome. Specially if done in the formula 1 course.

Reno RV?s

A few of us die-hard sport class RVers still hope to get in again this year!

Skylor
RV-8

Back