What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

HUGE Thank you to Stein!

randyintejas

Well Known Member
For helping me get all my electrons together, making it painless as possible and answering all my stupid questions!
Now for what he is sending me!: (yes I?m excited!)
Full Dynon package including ADSB and 2 10inch Screens (already have the servos)
VPX ? Pro, GRT 225, PAR100EX, ACK 406 ELT
Now I just need some more $... I?m BROKE!

For helping me get all my electrons together, making it painless as possible and answering all my stupid questions!
Now for what he is sending me!: (yes I’m excited!)
Full Dynon package including ADSB and 2 10inch Screens (already have the servos)
VPX – Pro, GRT 225, PAR100EX, ACK 406 ELT
Now I just need some more $... I’m BROKE!

you'll like that package, add in a GNS430W and you'll have a clone of my avionics package in my RV-4, bought it all through stein

I have been buying smalls from SteinAir for the past three or so years since I started building my -10. It was a no-brainer for me who to buy from when it came time to order my avionics package. Full Garmin panel with three display G3X and all the goodies, GTN 650, GMA 240, GTX 23ES, SL 40 (swapping for the GTR 225), TruTrak GX Pilot, Dynon D-6. It all arrived yesterday and I could not be more pleased with Stein's assistance in helping me figure out what I wanted and needed.

Back