What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VANS AIRFORCE CA Members

Sibirsky

Well Known Member
Hi There, I am not sure where I should post this , Mods please feel free to move this thread where appropriate .
I Found some avionics I want to purchase in Mesa , california , there Is noway for me to verify the seller , I got some pictures form the seller but I am still reluctant , is there anyone in Mesa who can help me get this transaction done ? I can pay for your time , basically I will give you the contact and address , you go verify , I make the payment , and you just pick up and mail it to me .
does this sound crazy?
my other alternative is me flying from New York to Mesa and back .
let me know
Thanks !

There are a few people who will act as escrow agents - avionics and money go to them, they complete the exchange after seeing that all is in order.
Not sure but I think Stein is one.

Are you sure you mean Mesa, California? That's a very small place with a population of about 250 people in a rural area of the state, east of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Perhaps you mean La Mesa near San Diego or Costa Mesa, which is about 45 miles south of Los Angeles? Or maybe Mesa, Arizona near Phoenix?

Thank you for your replies ,
it is actually la Mesa , California , 91942
please PM me if anyone is willing to act as an escrow .
thank you

disregard this ad , the seller is deemed to be a scammer ,
never answered for inspection of the instrument .

Good for you on being cautious. In the future you can always use someone like Stein. Others that do Avionics install on this forum may be willing to help but I know Stein has posted here saying that he will do it for a small fee which is worth it.

Back