VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 11-04-2018, 08:16 AM

Default Danny's Beautiful Doll

Chris, great pictures! I am glad that you gave experience to your Hong Kong friend.

My pilot friend from Finland visited us couple of months ago and non pilot friend visited from Taiwan. I took pilot friend from 52F to GLE to show how GA works here. His first reaction was that airspace here is little busier than in Finland. I can tell that it is a lot busier. Friend from Taiwan was impressed that you can build your own aircraft and fly it !

I have seen Danny taking good care of his "Beautiful Doll" inside and outside. Great story to listen how he painted his cowling couple of years ago.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Thank you for the comments. My friend was surprised when I told him there were no charges for landing fees or using the airspace for smaller planes. He was impressed with the whole idea. Can't do that easily or cheaply in Thailand.

His comments were a timely reminder of how free we are in the USA and how we should cherish and protect that freedom.

Chris
Lycoming O-360-A1A, Hartzell CS
52F (Aero Valley Airport, TX)