What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Five point harness mounting pictures

Stewbronco

Well Known Member
Hi ... some old threads on this but pictures seem unable ? Looking for pictures of RV4 front seat " crotch " strap mountings. Thanks. Stew

I just made a steel tab that goes under two of the spar bolts for the strap to bolt to. I will take a picture next time I get to the airport

I just made a steel tab that goes under two of the spar bolts for the strap to bolt to. I will take a picture next time I get to the airport

This. Make sure it goes on the Forward part of the spar. If a picture doest show up, I can take one Saturday when I get home.

This. Make sure it goes on the Forward part of the spar. If a picture doest show up, I can take one Saturday when I get home.

sorry i just forgot to take a picture. i will try to get on in the morning.

Sorry, I forgot as well.

Here ya go. Forgive the nastiness that is the Tunnel, it is in the middle of being cleaned. ;)

Many thanks

Thanks folks. I did something very similar off back side of spar using those same two bolts but extending downward. Would post a picture if I knew how�� Cheers. Stew

Back