What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Where to get Avidyne IFD-440

birddog486

Well Known Member
Prices seem to be all over at the places I've looked. Anyone care to share where they bought there's?

I ran across a couple threads saying the Avidyne was cheaper than the Garmin GTN-650 but the price for the Garmin on A/Spruce is cheaper than what I've found the IFD-440 to be.

Call Rob Hickman . . . .

. . . . . at Advanced Flight Systems. Rob will fix you up. I wish I had waited on him before I bought mine.

Call Stein- He sold me one a couple of months ago and at the best price I could find. Service after the sale was most helpful too as I had a few questions that needed answered in configuration.

PS -moving up from a Garmin 430W was the best thing I ever did. This radio is awesome and so easy to use. Also no compatibility problems with the rest of my panel. I especially like the fact it has buttons as well as touch screen to do all the functions. that sure is nice when its rough outside.

I bought mine from Stein last December and sold him my Garmin 430W.
He offered me the best price at the time and they are easy to get a hold of if you have any issues with installation.

Call Rob Hickman +1

I bought my IFD440 through Advanced Flight Systems. Rob and Jenny are always a pleasure to deal with.

Regards,

I used John Stark, he had the best price at the time on my old 430w. Be sure to call Avidyne and ask them to comp you the BT and WiFi upgrade. Edit: call for the comp before you order, not after the purchase.

Tim Andres

Back